Traveled in October 2021.
Karen – we are finally back home after our wonderful 3 1/2 weeks in Africa. Thank you so much for everything you did in coordinating and helping to plan the trip. Everything was perfect.
- All of the Safari locations were excellent and balanced each other out with types of animals and birds viewed. Environmentally, everything was so diverse.
- The comfort and luxury at all of the sites was beyond expectation – talk about feeling pampered… 😉
- The logistical planning was awesome. Whether, the perfect timing of the small planes between safari camps, the people who helped us at the airports with customs and baggage, or the planning for covid tests, everything went as smooth as possible. As an engineer by background, I know none of these things happen by accident. Thank you for making them happen.
- La Cotte in Franschhoek was… beyond perfect. After “roughing it” on safari (… ;-)…), settling down in the wonderful cottage in the middle of town was exactly what we needed and wanted. The accommodations could not have been better.
- Finally, all of the covid planning you did made all of us feel well taken care of. The scheduling of the tests, and the advance knowledge of what to expect made us all feel safe.
We already know we will return, probably in two more years, but who knows, maybe sooner. It’s funny, I/we typically plan our own vacations, including travel in the States, Europe and South America. For Africa, you have set a standard I know I can’t meet by doing it myself. We look forward to working with you again in the not too distant future.
Take care, stay safe, and thank you one last time
Max & Cathy